Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shepphard's Cupcakes

Some cupcakes I did last month for a 1 year old boy. It was lots of work to do the toppers, but I was happyon how they turned out, especially the sheep. I personally love Shaun the Sheep. However, DH commented that they dont look like Shaun, but looks like Shirley instead! (For those who knows the characters in Shaun the Sheep would agree with DH, I suppose)

Ok, enough about Shaun, lets look at Shepphard's cuppies! I only took a few pictures to represent all 150 of them.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fanny,
Just visit your blog. Thank you so much for the cuppies it was yummie and beautiful and for sure lots of compliments on your cuppies that night heheheh I already introduced you to my cousins and relatives.. they might give you a call to order cup cakes from you ;)

Cheers,
Shepp's mom