Monday, May 4, 2009

Princess Jasmine and the fairy

It has been a rather busy week for me...can't stand the sight of another cupcake!! Anyhow, here's the set of cuppies, which kept me glued to my working table and kitchen for days

......despite all the dramas, sweat and tears  (yeah, well... almost ^-^), I managed to finished them cuppies on time for Sriya Jasmine's very 1st b'day party.
The theme is fairies....my very first attempt at human  figurine, unfortunately, only managed to come up with 1 fairy...a very time consuming affair. Jasmine's Mom requested to include Disney's Princess Jasmine too. Since I have no idea how to do a Princess Jasmine figurine (not yet anyway. *wink**), I decided to use chocolate image transfer method instead.


Thank you Abit for giving me this opportunity and May God Bless your new home too.....

2 comments:

SIL said...

Fan, walaupun kau mau menangis sudah, tapi kek kau tatap lawa.....congrats again!

Msethel'scupcakes said...

Thank you **bow-bow** thank you